Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Tuesday, November 07, 2006


blog rebirth

Good god, I can't believe I am starting a new weblog for the umpteenth time . I've had a lot before in various web hosts like xanga, blogger, livejournal, and now i'm back in blogger's arms again . i'm not a blog geek or whatever nor a wretched human being seeking for leisures in the online world . I don't even particularly know what keeps me thirsty in writing, expressing my thoughts, sharing stories and experiences or even blurting nasty words when I'm enraged .
Probably because ...
  • i did not had the opportunity to write in our school paper, The Leaf, when I was in elementary. it sucks. i've been affiliated on four school organizations so I couldn't join anymore. (we are limited to only three clubs.) So joining one and having five clubs will definitely ensnare me into conflicts. (I have an org meeting in science and math club every mondays, mission club activities every wednesdays, bible club on fridays plus i also train succeeding volleyball varsities every tuesdays and thursdays.) oh well, i hold major positions on all my clubs so i really have to be in meetings and affairs. also add that i lead the whole elementary holy rosary on air everyday at exactly 1 pm which makes me want to split my body into three so i could work in the mission office, in the administration, and at the same time rest in the clinic. what the heck, have i mentioned that I don't want dealing with deadlines and those Leaf staff coordinators?
  • even if i unleash the monster in me and outburst in rage whenever i get bitchy and infuriated, it's not enough. i need an outlet to still ejaculate the excess anger because if I will not pour my wrath here, i may explode like a hot balloon. thanks to this blog . i will be 20% less violent . kidding!
  • i have really infinitely many stories to share to everyone. i don't give a damn whether it's crappy, arrogant, bitchy or redundant.
  • my beliefs, views and sentiments were something I won't leave unheard. also expect raves or rants about a certain subject to gush like a cascade. i love doing this.
  • i have reached a new level of narcissism and need a new means to be able to talk about myself. im beginning to appreciate everything more, including myself.
  • maybe i should try posting my wish-lists so well-off readers can donate. hahaha!
  • i need to exhibit a lot about my personality which are obscure in the eyes of most people and obliterate the notions that i am such a cold-hearted, merciless, critical, life-threatening and tyrannic woman to everyone .
  • i have insomnia.
  • i am dramatic and pathetic. this will be my shock absorber of crazy and distressful thoughts and even shitloads of little emotional baggages.
  • i want to have my own space in the net.
  • et cetera et cetera et cetera.

and the reasons stated above conceived this blog.

why brendaism

i'm sure the first thing that will pop in that mind of yours are religions like hinduism, taoism or buddhism and you'll assume i'm making my own religion where i am the goddess . hell no! sure, ism may mean doctrine or creed but it may also mean ideology, beliefs, philosophy, or principles . and that's what this blog is all about. my ideologies, beliefs, philosophies and principles . and who am i? brenda . so adding brenda and ism will lead into a compound coined as brendaism .

uh-oh .

i believe you know this is a personal blog so expect human expressions(ok so let me get it straight - foul words or something) flowing. I really can't help it since my typing fingers are slaves of my bitchy brain. and never try to forget that when i blog, i don't have rules. i don't care whether i'm getting redundant or i'm using my own invented words, wrong grammar, street languages or anything. this is my space so you get the idea.

the site's look and feel

forgive me for the simplicity of my blog skin . i like it this way . plain, simple but bursting in color . but i might consider tweaking this or making a new layout IF i'm blessed with patience and perseverance .

this weblog is best viewed on an 800x600 pixels resolution .




(0) dared to care