Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Wednesday, November 29, 2006


sing with me

( to the tune of humpty dumpty )

brenda joey walked near a wall
brenda joey had a great fall
all the students
and all the teachers
couldn't put brenda together again.


that songs sums up the highlight in 2006 Sports Festival.
carry on to the next post below!


accident-prone

the last day of our sportsfest really sucked like hell. don't i deserve a treat because for once in my entire highschool life, i have completed the 4 days of pehm fest without any half-days (though i am late everyday)?

friday . i came 10 minutes late and the whole highschool department is having their rosary in full solemnity, serenity and devotion. i passed through the pathway near the food stalls to avoid the eyes of everyone. i almost slipped but luckily, i have controlled myself and regained my balance. i warned myself from other perils.

as i was walking towards the muddy path, i saw barney staring at me so i gave her a smile. but then i never saw this damn steel and i fell. my brain was really messy that morning so it reflected on my actions. everyone looked at me and for once, i am the star of the show. i stood immediately, untangle my hair and laughed. everybody's shocked and i was like "no one in the planet can do that. unfortunately, no one took a photo of me in that akward scene. i would love to upload that in friendster.

maybe my fellow students felt sorry for me or made fun of me. what the heck, i don't give a damn!
that picture was surely stained on their minds and the next time they'll see me, they'll remember i was the one who did some acrobat stunts amidst the prayer vigil and it will never vanish unless somebody made that stunts better than me. somehow, an image of me will linger in their memory forever. the only thing is, it's poiseless. hahaha!

that was a pretty disaster.
oh well, like they always say, the show must go on. tarush!


surreal

i always have a thing for recollections and other spiritual activities. isn't it magic that after you had one, a new life will dwell upon you. you'll feel renewed,cleansed, enlighten, enriched and inspired to work everything out and have things on the right place.

this recent recollection we had was not as life-changing or eye-opening for me as opposed to what others may have felt about it. others may have seen a very big deal out of it but for me, it was just a reminder for i have already learned every single lesson there way earlier than others did. i have mastered the art of seeing through vague actions and people. i've already realized all my shortcomings, mistakes and resolutions from the storms i have met along my journey. sure, big waves may be a big problem but it never deter me from pursuing my goals and opening myself to new changes and lessons. sure, things fall apart but mornings are designed to change bad yesterdays into magnificent starts .

the modules our facilitator prepared were simply perfect. it may seem shallow and insubstantial for people who don't have the aptitude to recognize the value of those activities. but for me , they are all of high and in-depth meaning. i really learned a lot.

and speaking of our facilitator, Fr. Boy has shared that he has transformed himself to a very noble man from being the angsty and vicious guy he was in his teenage days. honestly, i felt spiritually attached to him even though i have this really weird clashing force towards priests and other divine instruments.

i know i may seem very distinctive and atypical to him but what the heck, this priest may be one of the gifted persons in the planet who can understand m . right from the moment i sat in front of him to have my confession, i know that in his mind he is sensing a different energy from a rough sinner like me and right from the very moment i opened my mouth, i started bombarding him with silly questions in which he all answered in kindness. after my consecutive interrogations with him, i confessed my sins and God knows how shocked he got. i can read that 'oh-my-god, forgive her' thoughts in his eyes but i still went on blurting all my deepest and darkest sins - which are also my secrets. and now, a breathing creature knows my secrets. i am at peace that it won't spill like a contaminated waste that will poison mankind. nevertheless, i felt light. and after that tight moment, our souls bonded .


what's wrong in the picture? cross,priest,saint,and.......? guess .


this photo was taken after the recollection . everybody's busy taking pictures of themselves so i took advantage of the situation, stole Fr. Boy, placed him on the centerstage and had this photo taken . and heavens, he cheerfully obliged . "sa buong pagpapari ko,ngayon lang ako nakaranas ng ganito!", he said . i used force to have this slightly huge man on the stage!

he jokingly punched me in my right cheek with a big grin on his face maybe because i've been so bad . hehehe! and he said i am the section's baby for i am being so bratty that day . (i've been demanding a lot-from papers, food to pictures.)

i bid goodbye to Fr.Boy and Ma'am Acob then i went home with a plan in mind .



(0) dared to care