Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Friday, March 09, 2007

ahhhhhhlergies.


I had allergies. boo. recently, my skin has been very sensitive and I do not know why. Just last week, I had little red spots all over my body, mostly breeding on my inner arms and thighs. It only lasted for a day, I think, and in fact, it disappeared on its own. I don't know where it came from in the first place. Ok, so must be from the unhealthy food I ate or something. Fine, I'm the one to blame.

But what happened last wednesday is quite a different story. It was our homeroom class and just as I head towards the volleyball court with Bernadette for some games, a fast and just as fiesty whip of dust assailed us, or was it just me. Then my face started itching after a minute or so. But of course, I'm an idiot and I scratched it with my long nails. Aaahhhhh. So to compensate, I washed my face with water but the damn itchiness was still taking its toll on me.

Then to make the story short, large bumps accumulated on my face and it was so fugly. As in. I was brought to the clinic and the nurse told me to apply this certain lotion which looks like a liquid foundation on my face and since I'm a make-up enthusiast, I obliged and enjoyed her command. I blend, blend, blend. It's still ugly, of course. As I was waiting for my allergies to subside, I just slept for a while in their cute comfort beds.

The next thing I knew, two of my classmates were watching me sleep and was about to fetch me because according to them, they might lose the volleyball game, ehem, if I'm not around. Hahaha.

So I bid goodbye to the nurses and went with Val. On our way, we passed by a car and being vain, I looked at my reflection in it's window. I was shocked with what I saw, damn, the allergies are still very obvious and I have to return to the clinic! My adviser accompanied me since we met her on our way. Then, the nurses advised that I should be fetched so I can have a check-up.

I called my mom and after about twenty minutes, she arrived and we went to St. Patrick's to have emergency medicine and errr, a vaccine. I slept there for about thirty minutes 'cause of the shot's sleeping effects.

Ahhhhhh, I'm such a babe.

(0) dared to care