Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Sunday, March 18, 2007




shedding inches


Guess who had an exaggerated haircut last Friday and a 'damage control' just awhile ago. Hahaha!

I'm still on a state of shock for my hair has never been this short and it is only now that I accepted the challenge of sporting such short hair after 10 long years. It must be because I don't have a choice. Well, I should admit that if there's really a part of my life or destiny that I don't get hold of, it's this haircutting matter. Gay parloristas just know how to perfectly run and ruin lives. They either make or break you.

I'm starting to miss my old hair. Sure, it's fugly and it can be very unruly under certain conditions but I just loved it. I have surely neglected and tortured it but again, as I have said, I loved it.

I used to look barbaric with my rebellious and coarse hair but after the damn evil gay haircutter laid his scissors on my hair and cut inches with no mercy, I looked prim and proper. I felt that I have somehow lost a fraction of my individuality. This is so not me.

And oh, I have bangs too. It's long before. Sideswept. But because I'm an occasional idiot, I cut it straight. Ugly. Then I had it repaired this afternoon. And now it looked...normal.



(0) dared to care