Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Wednesday, March 21, 2007



window shopping and procrastination


Last tuesday, Bernie and I went to bay small(because bay mall is small hehehe). I was supposed to buy new sim cards and she tagged along.

We mooched around and examined most of the stuffs there like swimsuits, bras and underwears from manang-style to thongs, kiddie shoes, slippers, kitchenwares, beauty products, accessories, tops, home decors, nail coats, glasswares, and God knows what else! We even romanticize the aroma of men perfumes and scented candles. Ahhhh, I swear I've given my olfactory sense a delightful treat.

Then, we went home because we have our finals and Bernie will surely have some serious reading. Forget about me because I really don't mind attacking a crucial examination with only a few things in my brain which I perceived in our class discussions given the fact that I daydream and scribble things on the back of my notebook most of the time.


oh my god...


I have a lot of stories from the past week but I forgot everything. The story above, however, managed to be published because I wrote it before and I saved it as a draft. My memory is really down. No backups, everything's corrupt. Damn, how can I manage to make rhymes in the middle of my memory problems?
I think I should check GNC if they have Ginkgo Biloba.

(0) dared to care