Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Wednesday, May 09, 2007


updates!

I am in the proper state of mind to write in full decent paragraphs so maybe a few sentences will do.

Ok, here you go.

  • After 48 years of receiving the same excuses, "ma'am i-ffollow up ko po yan bla bla", waiting, cursing pldt employees and more waiting, our DSL is up! Good thing, it's faster! Well, if this would have some speed issues in the coming days, then it's time again for some bitchy confrontations with those pldt whores. Hahaha!
  • We bought a new Sony Cybershot. Picture-perfect. (I mean it takes pictures perfectly. ) We have to get a 1 GB sd for it.
  • I'm trying to get use to this new keyboard my OC mother bought. Silver and black. Cute. My mom hated the black keyboard's invisible letters. It was ok for me though because I can type with my eyes closed.
  • I have breakouts because I barely sleep when I was in Baguio and most of the time, I get to sleep in the van where my neck is tilted and it's just so tiring and yeah, painful. And when I got back in this home sweet home of ours, I still don't have adequate amount of sleep. Boo.
  • I received 'The Alchemist' as a gift last week. Great! I managed to read 3/4 of it before but the demon in me won and I got lazy so I wasn't able to finish it. This time I should. I hope it will help me in realizing my destiny although when I first read it, I didn't even realized a thing. Ugh, whatever!
  • I am always craving! And as of the moment, I want choco butternut munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. WTF.
  • I eat three meals a day. Lunch, Dinner, Midnight munching. No breakfast, sleeping.
  • I want those tiny cutie charms for cellphones. No, not a charm, I mean a voodoo doll.
  • The whole household crumbled because of my rude tireless mouth. That's all I have to say about this.

Selected pictures of baguio trip is in my multiply.


(0) dared to care