Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Open letter to youknowitsyou


Never in my wildest dreams did I thought of being in this cold and dark moment again.

Sure, we have gone too far and we have overcomed the hardest obstacle there is.

But later did I realized that our hardest enemy would be ourselves.

Our past experiences had wounded me so bad it left me bleeding and scarred.

And no matter how hard you try to heal them, I can't erase the fact that I have been really traumatized that I found it hard to commit and give everything again.

I am still testing the waters and teaching myself to fully trust and gamble.

I had once lost in a big game of my life and right now...

I am having second thoughts on whether or not I am going to bet everything.

I definitely want to win.

And I want it big time.

I am still in the process of gaining a huge fraction of myself.

I am still seeking and learning.

I am still learning to love myself so as to be able to give love.

I just don't want you to hold on to something vague and uncertain.

Please give me space and time to contemplate, search, and make up my mind.



(0) dared to care