Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Monday, August 13, 2007



divert!

I am going through a lot right now.
It feels like I've been backstabbed by the person I trusted the most.
I know I have a lot of reasons not to feel this way but this one is different.
I can say I'm depressed right now and to feel happy, I am currently overdosing on Hershey's chocolate syrup. No water or anything. Pure syrup.
Now, I have discovered a better alternative to beer. Besides, I don't like the bloated feeling and of course, the bulges. I want a flat tummy because I'm getting my navel pierced. HEHEHE.
I'm also listening to my favorite reggae songs to feel errrr, gay.

Oh, by the way, Papa's arriving in an hour or two. Biglaan. I can't wait to have my hands on my new ipod. Now, this is another reason to be happy! I'm thinking of having it gmasked but I'm kind of broke right now and I'm saving up for a tokidoki bag. I'm materialistic, as how my ex-boyfriend once put it. Oh well, I guess he's right. He's always right. Yeah, and I'm always wrong. I'm the relationship wrecker and I'm one hell of a bitch so I guess he's better off with a less bitchy version. Hahaha, I'll shut up before this leads to a rant post. Bye!



(0) dared to care