Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Saturday, August 25, 2007



good awakenings


It is but hard to have lots and loads of thoughts and emotions to share but since I don't know where to start, I end up with immense space and silence.

Booohooo.


...


I'll try on the most significant ones.

...


Just this morning, I realized that...




  • I should always strive to understand things even in their most unjustifiable state. Sure, it would be very difficult but human nature will shed light.

  • I could always say "I am going through a lot right now" because I really do. But thinking about it, maybe it wasn't really bad at all. Everyone has tons of issues to deal with. It is not a matter of how many or how heavy those issues are. What really matters is how I am going deal with those and more importantly, how I could make the whole experience of dealing with challenges a fruitful one. What does not kill me makes me stronger.

  • After all these years and everything that happened, I still love HIM and that's the only thing I'm certain of. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, get over it.

  • I have done a lot(and I really mean A LOT) of mistakes in the past and making regrets will surely be the dumbest thing I can ever do.

  • I am stupid for knowing the value of health and money but not even trying to live with it. I guess I should start to eat right, get enough sleep, and cut down on my vices. And I better stop swiping my atm before it gets empty.



There.


Okay, so on a less serious note...

I am expecting my vanity goods to arrive on Wednesday. Thanks to my loving mother who will shoulder everything. The price, deposit charge, shipping... This only happens once in a blue moon because I used to pay for my vain frills before. God, I love her even if her mouth is an armalite.

I shopped yesterday with my cousin, Abbitch. She's a useless shopping companion because she always say "maganda.bilhin mo na." so I always buy. Boobing is a more effective shopping companion because he/she tells me if it's beautiful or ugly. He/she will even ask me if I need/want it and the most important thing of all, gay will ask me if I could/would ever use it. What a great help for an impulsive shopper like me. I almost bought a sweater/jacket/whateverthellyoucallit in Tribal.

National Bookstore has 65% off on their books! Fuckfuckfuck. Temptation. But I won't buy because I have many books here which I haven't even read. Sorry Paulo Coelho, I promise I'll read your other works after The Alchemist which I am not yet over with.

I still don't like CAT even if we won second place on the whatever competition that is. I will surely love it if they will give us guns(the big ones, please) and let us shoot each other!!! And I want bombs, grenades and a panzer tank. Happy new year!!!

My monthly visitor arrived just awhile ago. What an annoying surprise.

Warning to everyone :

Beware of irritability, harsh words and long nails.

Note : The 1st part of this entry was written and then save to drafts last August 25. Hence, the title date. The 2nd part of the post was written and the whole entry was published both on September 2 .


Comments:
I love the way you share your thoughts. Kinda same as mine. :)
Love it!
 
Oh, thanks dear. :)
 
I'll always be your loyal reader. :P
 
OMG ur violent!!!!!
 
thanks karen!
tin, i know. hahaha.
love you girls. :)
 
Post a Comment
(5) dared to care