Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Tuesday, January 15, 2008



i will educate


I will be a student teacher. Will teach Algebra ata or Trigo. Bwahahaha! I'm fucking kidding. Who the hell will care and dare to listen? Haha.
Ok so I'll be narrating a story in Mythology. Cupid and Psyche.
I remember in 2nd year, I also did some storytelling. Ramayana. Chapter 13-The Advance on Lanka.
It was a struggle to narrate a story in my own words because I am sabog when I make kwento. I did not make an outline or whatever. I just read the story and that's it.
It is definitely hard to stress something. Like when you want to emphasize something but they seem clueless after rounds of explanation.
So when I got impatient before, I just went "Vibishana:good. Ravana:bad." Ganyang level!
So the problem lies on how will I kwento the kwento and how will they understand the kwento that I will kwento.
Hahaha, it's as easy but messy as getting a brazilian wax. You know what I mean? Uhhh, whatever.




Comments:
hell yeah i remember the Vibishana:Good and Ravana:Bad, part! hahahha.. priceless memories..
 
hahaha, i will never 4get those lines.
 
Post a Comment
(2) dared to care