Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Friday, January 04, 2008

random shit


  • I'm supposed to have wholeday classes today but since there's an affair going on in our school right now, our classes were cancelled. I'm the happiest!

  • I finally passed my Periodic Exams in Math! 28/50! Tight 40/80 in Physics(great guessing powers) and a goddamn 15.5/50 in Economics! I hate that economics test. I forgot how to solve eh. I have yet to find out my score in Accounting! I'm sure it's the worst among all my subjects.

  • I also passed the DLSUCET. 1st choice - Business Management. But when I saw my subjects, oh god, I wanted to die. Hardcore math. Algebra. Calculus. I tried to escape algebra in HS and now, it's going to ruin my life once more. If only I'm a math literate... Boohoo.

  • I finally get to try my tito's Apple Itouch. It is fucking amazing. I'm mangyan. Hahaha. It also has wifi so you can just surf the net right there. God bless Steve Jobs! He's such a brilliant man. I just hope he will finally agree to remove toxic chemicals in his products. Greenpeace, Green Apple. Does it ring a bell?

  • Why do people call Starbucks SB? What about Seattle's Best?

  • I miss Cinnabon's cinnamon rolls!

  • I want to go to Hacienda Marcelo again. I've been there for a couple of times already and they have just recently added pools, bridges, slides, and what-not! I'm so dying to go!

(This post was blogged on 01-04-08 but published 01-27-08. Sorry!)


(0) dared to care