Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Saturday, January 26, 2008


the student-teacher thingy is a success and/or disaster


Pros:


  • I get to go to school at 11 am even if I am supposed to have wholeday classes which means that I should be there at 7!

  • I can go home at 3:20!

  • credits. additional grades?

  • I can somehow make my momma proud. hahaha!

  • I asked for an incentive to papa. I asked for money and he said "ok noted. I informed glenda" whoo!

  • I get to wear decent clothes!

Cons:



  • I had to buy decent clothes and match with stilettos.

  • since I am a teacher, I can't attend my other classes which means that I missed lessons and quizzes!

  • unhappy feet. i swear, it cried! i have blisters now because my shoes are uber pointed. they almost died. i almost died. when I arrived at home, i immediately stepped on my Havaianas Surf - - my most comfortable pair! and my feet felt alive again! alive and kicking! hahaha!

  • I had to do lesson plans, visual aids, and quizzes. I all did these in the car. Hahaha!

  • Giving quizzes! God, they write so slow. it's like they're writing an essay. I want to say number 1 and after 5 seconds, proceed to number 2. but i understand that they write legibly that's why it took them so long. this does not apply to me.


Is it obvious that I'm a lazy blogger? hence, the bulleted post. Haha, i love bullets!


In general, I loved that experience. It was fun speaking in front of people. I just don't like the shoes part. Hahaha.


Anyway, let me thank Ma'am Cipriano, Bianca, Compassion and Obedience for making this task a breeze and a happy experience! Thank you so much!


Students, you deserved the high scores in my quiz. Hehehe. You don't need leakage! You're all smart cookies! Yay!




BBB!


i received my package yesterday! I was actually on the verge of sleeping when my brother entered my room and told me that my package arrived. I rose immediately and grabbed a towel to cover myself because I am not wearing bra! hahaha!




Comments:
i failed the test nga! hahahaha.. i am not a smart cookie.. maybe just a cookie...hahahahaha!
 
you were the only one who failed, dear! if you just agree on paying per letter, then you will get perfect or 1 mistake lang just like the others. but you're cheap and boobita eh. haha. you're the overcooked cookie.
 
your rates naman are too mahal! 5pesos per letter? and ur questions are like sentences pa! hahahahahaha.. i am a disgrace!

hahahaha!


im not that overcooked.. maybe a little but not 100%.. im staying indoors nga to stay white!
 
that's the catch. hahaha
there is no way that u are going to get white unless ur as rich as michael jackson. bwahaha
 
Post a Comment
(4) dared to care