Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Tuesday, May 20, 2008


a tension attention


I never thought I will be getting visitors outside RP. I know you just accidentally got here and you probably have no plans of returning because this blog is pretty loser in its own right but thank you! The man from Croatia is my first ever international visitor. He never came back though. Hahaha! But seriously, every country and dot I see in my feedjit widgets make me so happy. I feel like this blog really exists and even if only few people comments on my posts, I know someone at least checks this. I'm happy with that. Thank you!!!

And to folks here in RP but outside my city, thank you also!

You cheer me up with your visits. I am mababaw that way. Teehee!

And before I miss this one,I would like to tell sana that the posts I 'deleted'(which I actually just saved as drafts so they won't show) before as part of my starting over plan were back. I realized my new posts are still the same old crappy and self-centered shit they used to be so I brought them back. And I published some posts(stories) which were not yet finished(more pa sana) and therefore saved as drafts and then later on forgotten. There is also this open letter to a special someone which I wrote with all my heart that I published after months of being kept and burried. Going through my posts made me remember some moments of my life which I forgot already. I am happy that painful issues were settled and it's all good.

Btw, Use the archive to navigate(case you'd like to check the resurrected posts).
O siya, maki-chika na. Go!

crush confessions series

I discovered the world of 'crushing' when I was 3. Thanks to my flirtacious aunt, Gizelle, who always tease me with guys she thinks are cute.

So you can just imagine how LOOOOOONG the list had become after 13 years. Worry no more because I will supplement your curiosity with their names and pictures. I will state why the lucky folks are on my list and I will as well rate them with yellow stars.

Weeee, this is soooo eggziting! Hahaha!

In the meantime, I will leave you with one line that suits this project perfectly...

To each his own.



(0) dared to care