Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OL world is XS

As I was browsing through a certain multiply shop, I saw these really cute racerbacks but they are freaking sold out so I thought of searching. I typed 'racerbacks' in the multiply search field and lo and behold.....this is the topmost result!

kind of blurry so I hope your vision ain't blurry as well

jem/brenda? spells and sounds freaking familiar. Ok, so that's my ex's nick and my name! Now, that's one heck of a coincidence. Seriously. Like how many times in your life are you going to see such thing pop in front of you? And that queenbee username just so happens to be my title! This is fetch because it happened(Remember Regina George's line "Stop talking about fetch because it's not gonna happen" or something like that). Hahaha

But seriously, I don't really mean to drag him into this crazy blog because it's been 4 years and we both have our own lives now. I respect him. I know he is on the pursuit of his own happiness and I'm wishing him all the best. He deserves to be free from all shit most specially those that involves me so I would like to clarify that I'm not trying to get his attention hence the space in this blog. I just thought of sharing what I found simply because I am mangyan that way.



(0) dared to care