Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Wednesday, May 07, 2008


a surprise for mom


I said on my last post that my brother and I were joining my mom for her fave band's gig but it turned out that mom is in MNL for something. So apparently, the plan was a flop.

BUT 4 days later, at the day of my enrollment, we went to SM San Lazaro(which was the nearest) to have lunch. Mom went to Mr. Quickie 'cause she was dying to have her old dkny bag fixed. Tita Arlene and I left her and went upstairs. I saw the flats I've been dying to have since March and it was on sale. Gee, it was my lucky day. I bought it right away! I got kinda tempted to buy another pair in brown but successfully get hold of my impulsive self because there are more stores outside. Hahaha.

We were roaming and checking out stores when Mom called and said she's having lunch na. We went downstairs and ordered our own food. While we were waiting for our order, she said she'll go to the supermarket(she has an addiction in doing grocery. she does this in any mall she goes to!) We let her go since she's through eating and we wouldn't want her to wait for us. We finished our meal in shortly 10 minutes so we thought she's not done inspecting shelves yet so we went upstairs and shopped.

After Tomato, we walked and passed by a gift shop. I thought of entering since there are lots of cute items there. I got some keychains, toy rats and poo(hahaha i know it's yucky) then I checked the stuff toys because I want to pinch something soft. Hahaha. And I saw this meek-looking puppy with a red ribbon. Ting! Bulb on top of head! And I remembered I don't have a gift for Mom. So I got it and gave it to the SA for her to put on a red paper bag, which is my choice of color.

I checked my phone and saw a number of missed calls and messages. Mom was done and she was dying to go. We used the ladder to go down and avoided her so she won't see my surprise. I even wrote a greeting while walking which is why my handwriting is worse than the usual bad. Hahaha. We headed directly to the parking lot and told her to follow us there. I placed the paper bag on top of the compartment and we hid in front of someone's car. She took so long so I told Tita Arlene to stop hiding but she said we just have to wait. So, Ok, we waited for her to pass through the exit before we hid again. We were laughing because we don't want to get caught before Mom realizes the surprise. When she got there, she was looking for us and looking at the bag strangely. She thought it was someone's else. We showed up and I said it was my gift to her. She was happy and even said that my brother will be jealous because he doesn't have a gift. I was shy because I'm not really showy to her. But anyway, it was a success. And though the gift cost me a significant amount of money considering it's vacation and money is steep, looking at her reaction and making her feel special gave me the high more than buying a new pair of shoes can. It was priceless.

His name is Dinnoe. You'll see the pup in my mom's car.
But yesterday, Mom and I are about to go to SM for dinner. When she got off her car to ask my brother if he will come with us, I stole the moment and put him on my lap because I want him to meet his original mom, and that's me! heheh
e


"Mama I'm hungry. I want milk"


The bum puppy loves to relax like this.
Like the sender.
And also the receiver! Hehehe


So as they always say,
"Whatever the celebration, It's more beautiful with a red ribbon."




(0) dared to care