Brenda C.
Born 09.23.91.
First child.
Only daughter.
Raised amidst the virgin air, scorching sun and sprinkling rain showers of Batangas.
* * *
*
Answers-Blog : Cut the Bullshit
* *
PhotoBlog : Brenda in Wanderland
* *
Deviantart : Junk Gallery
* * * *
Gabriela Women's Party
*
ONE Campaign
* *
Solar Generation Youth
*
The New 7 Wonders!
* *
Greenpeace SEAsia
*
Simple lang, pledge for the planet!
*
Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.
* * * * * *
*
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
07.08
09.08

*
Triskelion Tau Gamma Phi/Sigma
*
*
Incubus
*
*
Bob Marley
*
* *
*
Got a message, comment or suggestion? You may tell me here!
What's your name?
And your email address please?

2 2
* *

*
*
*
*
*
*
♥ vain brain ♥ anything goes ♥




Thursday, May 08, 2008

the world must shut up

I am honestly sick and tired of arguing. I know I can compete in a word war but something holds me back from putting more fuel to the fire just to prove that I am not alone to blame or merely just for the heck of it. I guess I have outgrew those immature acts of ranting. And with this comes the realization that unleashing my inner beast to face another beast is not the right way to smooth things out. It will just get worse, stressful, and violent.

That's not what I need and want. Because to tell you frankly, I just need and want silence and if I had to get on my knees and beg for it, I will...just so the world can free me from negative vibes enveloping me. It gets so insane trying to stabilize my inner peace by ignoring the rest of the world.

So I just sincerely wish that I will one day get my share of peace and happiness without giving up love. And I hope for respect from people. I love sharing my life but I reserve the right to keep some things to myself. It isn't a total open book. I now have my borders to keep me from abuse which I have gone through before. I have learned. I have brains which I intend to use. And I hope they wish to do so too. Besides, I don't think it is that hard to get a life and give me space like if they have been bugging me about something I really don't want to talk about, they will shut up, understand, and take it neutrally. No more speculations to be made and added. And if I act non-existent in the course of a fight or argument, I hope they will at least pause for a while, think, and come to realize that they should stop attacking me with their irrational bullets because my hands are up...with a white flag.

(0) dared to care